onsdag 29. juli 2009

Eit til babykort



Her er det andre babykortet eg laga. Også på dette nytta eg skissa til Simon Says Stamp. Har brukt litt andre papir, men motivet er det samme.
Here is the other babycard that I made. On this card I also used the sketch from Simon Says Stamp. I have used different papers, but the motif is the same. On the signpost is says 'newborn'.
Eg har dekorert innsida som er utfordringa hjå Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Stamp with fun spør etter perler og det har eg inne i blomane som er retroflower.
I have decorated the inside which is the challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Stamp with Fun are asking for pearls - I have used that in the middle of the flowers.
Ganske fint sløyfebånd som eg kjøpte på Nille.
A pretty ribbon I bought in Nille.

13 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort du har laget!!

    Linda

    SvarSlett
  2. Such a cute baby card - really lovely :)

    Hugs
    Steph xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Wonderful baby card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week! Hope to see you next week - Good Luck!
    --x Dee

    SvarSlett
  4. Wonderful card inside and out Gry-E. Such pretty papers and adorable image.

    Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

    Joanne x

    SvarSlett
  5. This card is so sweet and I love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    SvarSlett
  6. For et nydelig kort du har laget - både innside og utside! Flotte papirer og lekre detaljer - og det stempelet er jo helskjønt!

    Takk for at du deltar i utfordringa på SSC!

    Klem, Line

    SvarSlett
  7. What a gorgeous card Gry, the image is adorable. The papers are fabulous too x

    SvarSlett
  8. oh how beautiful is this card. I just love everything about it.Thank you for taking part at ssc

    SvarSlett
  9. Beautiful card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week

    Janneke X

    SvarSlett
  10. beautiful card !!!love the sweet image. thanks for joining in our challenge.
    big hugs tina46
    swf-team

    SvarSlett
  11. What a wonderful baby card, the bear is adorable! What a wonderful take on this weeks challenge!
    I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    Pleasantly,

    Paula

    SvarSlett
  12. Hi Gry-E,

    This card is absolutley DARLING! Such a cute image!

    I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to commenting on your card but I just haven't been able to keep up with everything these days. Better late than never, right? Please forgive me!

    Anyways, I'm so glad you were able to play along with us at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us for some more challenge fun soon!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    SvarSlett
  13. such a sweet card. love the colours that you have used.

    I have just popped by to thank you for joining in with my blog candy and to wish you luck.. good luck. hugs rachxxx

    SvarSlett